All Systems: DOWN All Systems: DOWN

The game is really really simple. Like the "made in 24 hours" kind of simple. The concept was very clever (AwkwardSilence777 got it right imho). But... that's it. That's not enough to make a full game. (something with enough replay value to be worth it for me to take my phone, open google play, search for your apk download and install it). The 4 stars are because i'd love to see this develop to a full game, it has a good potential, and the other .5 is because it's very polished, the graphics fit together nicely (except maybe the bouncing game over screen, that's a little childish i think)... Keep working on it!
(For example, what about making the game horizontal and adding a "jump" option? Also, as someone suggested before, medikits would be nice)
P.S., Pizza, FTW

Tap Heroes Tap Heroes

I liked the fact that you tried to give a twist to the idle game concept by adding health and healing (even if in terms of game mechanics it's the same as clicker hero's max time for boss battles).
This game however has 2 main flaws: one is the laggy interface, at least on my PC (but it's an AMD a8, with 8 gb of ram... maybe there are some incompatibility issues)

And 2, so far( I've just beat lv 20 boss) I haven't seen any serious upgrade. Usually idle games have very expensive upgrades that cost a lot of time to get, but once you get them you have that feeling of "OMG I'm going to kick ass for the next some levels", then that upgrade's "powerfulness" gets gradually less relevant, until you decide it's not worth your money to buy another one of those upgrades and you wait until you have farmed enough moneyfor next tier, and then again you kick ass for some levels, and so on. That's what makes idle games (and gringing in general) fun.
Usually the formula to get an upgrade's "power" (like damage) is like this: (costant^tier)*(quantity owned) while the price to buy another is base price + increment * (costant^quantity owned), and the player must guess what is the most efficient upgrade to purchase next.
Sorry for the poor english, I can see you have some good potential, so I thought it was worth my time to give you some advice.

VaragtP responds:

Thank you! I listen to all feedback! :)

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

"A gnome stabs you and runs away."
lol

Icarus Icarus

SPOILER
I like the way the birds fly away when you go too high, and you think "Should I go back down and catch some more birds?" and then you think "Nah, I want to see what else I can find if I keep going up" and you KNOW you're most likely going to burn but you still do it because you want to SEE it yourself. It kinda made me feel like Icarus himself. I don't know if that's what you were planning when you desinged the game. Probably yes, and you lied about the "no hidden metaphors" part. Well, it's not actually "hidden", and it isn't an actual metaphor either, but it does have a meaning, which seems to be a very unusual thing for a flashgame lately. Plus, I love Greek mythology.
In short, I was impressed. Very nice game, short and meaningful. 5 minutes well spent.

Idle Web Tycoon Idle Web Tycoon

The 5 botnets and 1M views medals are bugged (I already have the 10 botnets and 1B views ones, I also tried to sell all the botnets and buy them back, nothing.)
For the rest nice game, nothing new tho

Tower of the Archmage Tower of the Archmage

Dude, this is THE game. Good job.

Hatcher Air Hockey Hatcher Air Hockey

The goals are too small... you can completely block yours simply by standing in front of it and let the PC play against himself.

xympul responds:

You can do something similar in real air hockey. Did you defeat the hard table yet? Thanks for taking the time to play it, much appreciated! :)

Bullet Waltz Bullet Waltz

Why is there even a mute button?
Simple concept, but very very well done.

Valthirian Arc 2 Valthirian Arc 2

Great game!
Too bad I had to play it on another site because here on NG the loader kept getting stuck at some point. Still 5 stars, worth it.

0RBITALIS 0RBITALIS

Needs a level selection screen, so you can replay old levels and try to get better orbit times